Aggie update

Categories:

Morning everyone! Little Miss Aggie here.

read more →

The amazing pawfectly Scented Wax Melts now Available in our shop

Categories:

if you haven’t tried these you are definitely missing out 😍

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Categories:

We are looking to expand our team of volunteer home checkers and Transporters. read more →

New Facebook shop group

Categories:

Please come along and join our all new Facebook group.Everyone welcome bargains for everyone  read more →

Everyone welcome

Categories:

Coming soon!!! We will shortly be extending our online shop range

Categories:

Here at LIN we have been beavering away trying to find new products for our online shop read more →

Massive Thank you Admiral

Categories:

Labradors In Need would like to say Thank You to admiral for the very generous donation read more →

New Sponsor CASPIANPETS

Categories:

Labradors in need would like to thank Caspian pets for their continued support and donations.

Here is a short description of why they promote ‘grain free dog food’

Dogs deserve foods which are easy to digest. Ours are tasty too!

We are passionate about the wellbeing of dogs. Dogs are not only our bestfriends but members of our family. read more →

New Sponsor Burnspet

Categories:

Labradors in need would like to thank Burnspet for the continued support and donations.

In 1993 Burns Pet Nutrition Limited was formed and John Burns’ range of premium quality Real Food for Pets was launched.  As the name implies, Burns Real Food for Dogs, Cats and Rabbits are just that; simple foods which are intended to allow the body to function naturally.  All of my pet foods are made from the highest quality ingredients and without any pharmacologically active supplements. The products aim to let the body get on with what it does best:  maintain and repair itself and prevent deterioration of the organ systems.

Highly digestible, quality ingredients
Burns pet food uses whole grains and high quality animal proteins. This makes the foods highly digestible meaning that feeding amounts are comparatively low and that the daily feeding cost is equally economical.

Penny No Piddles

Categories:

Hello to our wonderful supporters! Here is a little update for everyone who is following Penny Piddle’s brave journey. The outcome so far is looking good, but she still has a bit of recovery, and post op checks etc. Please keep supporting Penny through her journey. All of us at LIN cannot thank your generosity enough. We are truly humbled by the amount of support and donations we have received already, especially at this time of year. Here is a little message from little Penny herself after her surgery the day before yesterday. The first 2 photos are when she got home last night, and the last photo is this morning, a dry night!!!!!! (Please note we have had permission from Penny’s foster Mum and Dad to post the picture of Penny’s hooman sister.

penny-post-op-060117-1
Hello everypawdy!! I’m home from the long away vet man. I was a good girl on the way home and when I got out of the car I did a big wee wee like what the other doggies do and made my mummy cry.

The long away vet man said my surgery went very well, one ureter was completely detached and larger than he expected, so he had some fiddlies to do but he managed to attach it, and the other one was only partially attached so that was fixed too, and then he moved my bladder to where it should be.

He says there is an 80% chance that I will be fully continent, 20% of partial, but I habs travelled for a long time and my daddy didn’t notice any weewees so he thinks I am fixed!

I habs to be kept quiet for 2-3 weeks. Heehee my mummy and daddy are going to struggle with me because I ran straight to my toy box when I gots in, but they habs moved it so I cried lots at them. Meanies.

My sister has been waiting all day for me to comes home. So she was allowed in my picture. She lubs me lots and lots and was very unhappy when I was away.

I thinks, I heard my mummy and daddy talking about big papers, ones called “adoption” I thinks maybe that means I get to stay here with my family.

Lots and lots of love and thanks yous,

 

Penny no Piddles